Saturday, June 9, 2012

{Colour Inspiration} Crazy About Copper


My dream home would consist of many copper elements. There's something regal, elegant and magical about copper. Not only does it have healing properties - for example, if you bathed in a copper tub - but, to me, it's also very "era-decent", so to speak. It takes me back to another time and another place; for example, a castle in Great Britain during the medieval ages or a stately home in the twentieth century. I loved the forest green and copper combination in the one kitchen photographed by Elle Decor. Also, I'm very fond of copper pots, pans and other kitchen accessories on display for everyone to see. They're definitely something that doesn't need to be hidden away. What copper accessories do you love? And which image by Elle Decor is your favourite? Cheers to a beautiful weekend!

Image source ~ Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment