Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday {Spring Fabric} Inspiration + My Week in Review

On this bright and beautiful Sunday, I leave you with some bold, fresh, playful -- and a splash of retro -- fabrics by Thibault. Their collection of printed and woven fabrics and wallpaper are the perfect compliments to a stunning "almost-Spring" day. (I keep forgetting that it's not quite Spring yet. We still have a few more days until the official beginning.) Whether you mix-and-match these fabrics and prints, or use them solo, these stylized florals and geometric motifs are the perfect pick-me-up. What do you think of the warm and delicious orange and pink colour palette?

What was I up to this week? Well...

On Monday I went mellow yellow.
Tuesday I highlighted Swarovski Elements decadent wallpaper collection.
On Wednesday I was inspired by Pantone's colour blast with food by Griottes & I was dazzled by these words.
I created a city chic colour palette on Thursday.
Friday I highlighted the designs of Kyle Schunerman.
On Saturday I showed off one of my favourite inspirational spaces - alfresco style

Have a beautiful Sunday! I'm off to enjoy the day outside and run some errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment